Get creative, get connected and get coding with the BBC micro:bit Club 10 Pack. Ten complete sets each containing all the parts and inspirational ideas to get started with the BBC micro:bit. Each BBC micro:bit contains 1x BBC micro:bit, USB cable, battery holder and 2×AAA batteries along with a Quick Start Guide featuring 4 fun ideas all in a retail ready pack.
- USB, Radio, serial, and Bluetooth Low energy connectivity.
- A Compass and Accelerometer.
- 2 x user-assignable buttons.
- A fully programmable 25 LED display.
- 25 pin notched edge connector.
- Onboard speaker.
- MEMs Microphone with LED indicator.
- Touch-sensitive logo.
- Light level sensing.
- Temperature sensing.
- Built-in sleep/off mode allowing the board to be powered-down with batteries connected.
- A discrete regulator that can supply up to 200mA of current to external accessories.
- Power status LED and USB data transfer LED.