mBot is a STEAM education robot for beginners, that makes teaching and learning robot programming simple and fun. With just a screwdriver, the step by step instructions, and a study schedule, children can build a robot from scratch and experience the joys of hands-on creation.
Working with mBlock inspired by Scratch 2.0, controlled by wireless modules, this easy-to-assemble mBot provides infinite possibilities for students to learn STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics).
- Powered by AA batteries or a 3.7V lithium battery (not included).
- The software is a graphical programming mBlock (Windows, MAX, iPad mBlockly).
- The kit is ideal for learning the basics of STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics).
- Suitable for users aged 12 years and older.
- A set of beginner-friendly instructions is included in the kit.
- The robot is compatible with most LEGO parts.